Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Delight Bird Seed
A premium hot blend designed for BIRDS ONLY no Squirrels allowed.
Squirrels dominate feeders, create a mess and eat much of the seed, nuts and fruits. After much development and product testing, Sizzle N’ Heat® was created, a squirrel deterrent product. Studies showed it to be a very effective squirrel deterrent. While squirrels may still visit and feed at feeders, once they get a taste of the hot seeds, most will look for other sources of food. As with any Wild Delight® product, ensuring the best bird feeding experience is the #1 goal. So Sizzle N’ Heat® is filled with the same highly desired ingredients birds love, with none of the filler ingredients.
Made with chili peppers, a strong irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and skin. Wash hands thoroughly after using.
|Crude Protein (Min)||18%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||46%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||8%|
Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seed, Peanuts, Pistachios, Soybean Oil, Capsicum, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose.
Feed the desired amount in a tube feeder with large holes, hopper feeder, platform feeder or on the ground. Keep feeders full. Clean feeders frequently. Keep clean, fresh water available. Feed all year long.
Cardinals, Finches, Nuthatches, Jays, Chickadees, Titmice, Grosbeaks and other outdoor pets.
- Natural Pepper Source – Acts as a squirrel deterrent.
- Real Nuts – Packed with wholesome nuts that most desirable birds crave.
- No Fillers – No Millet, no Milo and no Corn.
- Nutritionally Fortified (with an added supplement) – Packed with added vitamins and electrolytes to help birds thrive.
- Uniquely Cleaned – Great ingredients without dust and debris means more food per pound.
- Locked Formula – The same premium ingredients every time. You get real value without surprises or compromises.
Preferred Feeder Type:
- Tube Feeder (large holes)
- Hopper Feeder
- Platform Feeder
- On the Ground